About Team Spark for Schools
Team Spark is a programme of seven specially crafted workshops to support your school staff team in developing more successful working through greater understanding of each other and themselves.
The programme will help your team tackle difficult conversations, recognise and tap into your diversity, create positivity in your team culture and relate to each other as people not just as colleagues.
This is proven programme that works with diverse teams in diverse sectors and is designed to work with face to face, or remote teams, large or small.
Let us explain...
Dr Craig Newman explains what Team Spark offers your school staff team.
What you get from us
Our video content is led by Dr Craig Newman, who will expertly guide you and your team every step of the way through the workshops allowing everyone to participate fully in the programme.
Guidance and support
We provide you with full instructions, timings, how to guides, a facilitator's handbook and team workbooks to help you deliver the course, interact with the exercises and record your insights and learning to refer to in the future.
Team Spark is designed to used by the team itself as a comprehensive package for functioning teams. However, we recognise that sometimes teams may need help to launch the programme so we provide one 30 min set up session run by us.
If your team would prefer the full programme to be delivered by us this support is available to be purchased in addition to the online course.
Contact us below
The Team Spark for Schools Programme
- How to run the Team Spark Workshops (0:48)
- 1 Welcome to Workshop 1 (3:33)
- 2 Check-in (6:20)
- 3 Collective reflections on work (4:05)
- 4 Positive enquiry (4:14)
- 5 Group Feedback exercise (1:00)
- 6 Obligations Exercise (4:51)
- 7 Group reflection and discussion exercise (2:15)
- 8 Reflection (1:31)
- 9 Summary (1:17)
- Quick Recap - Workshop1 (0:39)
- 1 Welcome to Workshop 2 (1:38)
- 2 Check in (3:35)
- 3 Giving a voice to SAM exercise (2:18)
- 4 Group Feedback on SAM exercise (4:07)
- 5 Designing Culture -pairs (1:48)
- 6 Reflecting on culture- Individuals (2:02)
- 7 Hearing the Team (3:05)
- 8 Individual reflection and commitment to culture change (2:42)
- 9 Summary (1:48)
- Quick Recap Workshop 2 (0:32)
- 1 Welcome to Workshop 3 (0:50)
- 2 Check in- Punctuating spaces (7:36)
- 3 Relatedness (3:32)
- 4 Personal Storytelling (3:55)
- 5 Group feedback (1:05)
- 6 Team culture development (6:30)
- 7 Values Exercise- Individuals (1:24)
- 8 Values exercise - pairs discussion (0:59)
- 9 Values exercise - group discussion (1:10)
- 10 Values exercise - whole team feedback (1:52)
- 11 Reflecting on the personal storytelling (3:11)
- 12 Summary (1:10)
- Quick recap-Workshop3 (0:32)
- 1. Welcome to Workshop 4 (2:43)
- 2 Commitment to values - individual reflection (2:14)
- 3 Commitment to Values - pairs discussion (1:29)
- 4 Commitment to Values - group discussion (1:57)
- 5 Team Feedback exercise (2:29)
- 6 Giving a voice to the team (6:42)
- 7 Team feedback (2:46)
- 8 Summary (3:42)
- 1 Introduction to Visioning workshop (0:43)
- 2 Check in Exercise (2:37)
- 3 What is the purpose of our Team (2:18)
- 4 What is our mission? (3:00)
- 5 What is our mission?- Individuals (0:56)
- 6 What is our mission? -Pairs (1:09)
- 7 What is our mission?- Groups (1:49)
- 8 Sharing our mission- Whole team discussion (1:25)
- 9 Committing to the mission (1:52)
- Quick recap-Workshop 4 (0:39)
- 1 Welcome to Workshop 5 (2:15)
- 2 Accessing Diversity- Individual reflection (4:04)
- 3 Accessing diversity- pairs discussion (1:01)
- 4 Accessing diversity - group discussion (1:19)
- 5 Accessing diversity- whole team discussion (2:34)
- 6 Committing to behaviours (1:21)
- 7 Introducing GROW conversations (9:12)
- 8 Practising GROW with your team (3:45)
- 9 Summary (4:39)
How we can support your school further with
Prefer us to deliver the programme?
Need an organisational package for multiple teams ?
We LOVE talking to our teams - Get in touch!
What people say
"It's been challenging and has pushed us as a team and me individually. It has helped us to build our sense of 'team' and has also been fun and has built connections all across the team- I've really enjoyed the experience"
-Senior team leader
The Aim Approach
We feel a special sense of privilege in being able to support people's journeys towards growth.
This course is meant to inspire you, to awaken your appetite for growth and to leave you with a new felt sense of capability in going forwards as a team.
aim-you, the name of our approach, is built on the belief that people will transform when the correct insights, environment, challenge and reflective practices are created.
This approach is grounded in theory and clinical practice, shaped by decades of work and shared learning with 1,000s of clients facing complex challenge in an almost infinite world of unique history and context.
Our role is to point you at growth and to guide you towards learning how to let go so that you grow towards it.